Terms And Conditions
1. We/ I authorise the studio to provide portrait photography either in the studio or on location and agree to pay the session fee upon booking to secure the booking, I/We understand that the session date is not secured until payment is made.
2. The booking fee is non-refundable although it is transferable to another date due to weather or illness. Notice of rescheduling must be given asap if no notice is given the studio reserves the right to refuse another date.
3. We have received and understood the studios price-list and are aware that the price-list is only valid for orders within 30 days of the session.
4. To avoid disruption to the photographic session we agree that other photography by family and friends is not permitted at this time.
5. I/We agree that the studio owns all copyright to the images produced and that the studio has permission to use any images for promotional advertising for the studio including social media and website usage and may use images in industry competitions.
6. All orders must be accompanied by full payment unless prior arrangement with the studio has been made. No products will be delivered unless full payment has been received.
7. Orders can be picked up from the studio. If postage and shipping are required the client assumes all responsibility for payment of delivery fees.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
LIMITED REPRODUCTION AND PRINT RELEASE FOR PERSONAL USE: The Studio grants CLIENT a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying copyrighted digital images in their gallery (“Media”), according to the following terms:
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP: The Studio retains all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of the Media, now and in the future.
WARRANTIES; AS IS: There are no warranties associated with the copyrighted digital images in this gallery, express or implied. The Media are provided “as is.”
LOSS: The Studio is not responsible for the loss of your digital images once they have been delivered. It is your responsibility to back up your images upon receipt.
THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS: Neither The Studio nor our outside vendors will be liable for any third-party claims or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
PERSONAL WEB USE: The Studio permits clients to post the copyrighted digital images in this gallery for personal use on social media ONLY IF credit is given to The Studio and a link is provided back to www.stellestudio.com.au The copyrighted digital images may not be posted on business social media pages without the express written consent of The Studio.
PERSONAL PRINT USE: The Studio permits clients to print the copyrighted digital images in this gallery for personal use in the following ways: prints up to an 8×12, greeting cards, photo gifts, photo books, and other small personal items. Prints larger than an 8×12 should be ordered through The Studio, as we cannot guarantee the quality of the images large than an 8×12 printed through any other lab.
ALTERATION OF DIGITAL IMAGES: The alteration of the digital images in this gallery through the use of personal digital image enhancement software, including but not limited to Instagram, Picasa, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc., in any way, is strictly prohibited and is considered a copyright violation under Copyright Law.
COMMERCIAL USE/PERSONAL USE FOR MONETARY GAIN: Commercial use, or personal use for monetary gain, on the web or in print is strictly prohibited unless written permission has been obtained from The Studio and credit is given to The Studio. Clients’ vendors may email [email protected] for written permission.
OTHER TERMS: Any other utilization or reproduction is specifically prohibited without the express written consent of The Studio. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed a release of The Studio’s copyright on any of the digital images.
WHAT YOU MAY DO:
– Display on personal websites, personal social media, and computers.
– Making image prints for personal use.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT DO:
– Resell, re-license, sub-license, or redistribute without express written permission from The Studio.
– Use the Media in any way, whatsoever, in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration, without express written permission from The Studio.
– Use the Media in any advertising without express written permission from The Studio.
– Use the media in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libellous, or defamatory manner.
– Incorporate the Media into trademarks, logos, or service marks without express written permission from The Studio.
1. The price quoted will be valid for 30 days from the date of your shoot.
2. The studio will take every measure to perform the shoot with the utmost professional diligence. Elements beyond the studio’s control including faulty equipment, power failures, corrupt memory cards and or hard drives, civil disputes, global pandemics or weather conditions and the studio are in no way liable for any circumstances out of the direct control of the studio.
3. The studio will keep a copy of any files for a period of 12 months from the date of your shoot. From that date, it will be the client’s responsibility to maintain digital files if they choose to purchase those files. At the 12 month mark, the studio will notify the client and give them an option of purchasing any files they may have not already purchased.
4. The studio guarantees the satisfaction of the client in the photographs produce that they are of a standard shown in sample images both online and in the studio. If the client is not satisfied the studio will provide a reshoot at a time convenient to both the studio and the client or if no agreement can be decided upon the studio will refund the studio session fee.
The Studio may use my images on their website. The Studio may use my images on social media (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram).
The Studio may use my images for promotional materials, including web and printed materials.
We, CLIENT and any members of our family attending the studio will adhere to all studio and state health regulations regarding the COVID19 pandemic and will advise the studio of any possible infection or exposure to the virus. We will not hold the studio or any of its employees liable in the unlikely event that they are an asymptomatic carrier of COVID19. The studio will take all viable measures to maintain state health regulations and create a COVID safe space.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document contains the entire agreement and full understanding between The Studio and CLIENT.
BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT, ALL PARTIES AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE NON-REFUNDABLE NATURE OF THE SESSION FEE AND ALL OTHER PAYMENTS MADE
Thank you for choosing Stelle Studio to capture your portraits, we look forward to photographing you.